Click to Home

Go To Search
Report A Concern
You are always welcome to contact us by phone                 (276) 679-1160 to report a concern but, for your convenience, we are offering these options for online reports as well.  Thanks for using the service.

City of Norton

General Inquiry/Work Order/Comments/Complaint Form
If you have a question, work order request, compliment, or complaint, we would like to know. 
Submit a Comment

Report Potholes 
If you are aware of potholes in your neighborhood, please notify us by using our new Request Tracker system.
Submit Pothole Request

Norton Police Department

General Inquiry/Comments/Complaint Form
If you have a question, compliment, or complaint, we would like to know.
Submit A Comment


Report Safety Concerns
If you are aware of a potential safety issue in
the community please let us know.
Submit Safety Concern

Report Street Light Outage
If you notice a Street Light that is not working, please let us know. 
Submit Outage Report 

If you would like to anonymously report illegal activities to the Police Department, please use this option.
Submit A Tip